Best Green Tea Recipes For Weight Loss
Here is a list of healthy tea recipes that contain the goodness of health benefitting herbs, botanicals and fruits. Here we have listed quite a few green tea hot and cold recipes that are extremely refreshing and delicious.
If you are planning to lose weight without dieting, then check out this secret of how easy it is to lose weight with putting minimal efforts. So without further ado, the only thing that keeps you fit and help you lose weight in a simpler way is….green tea. Green tea benefits weight loss in various effective ways – by speeding up metabolism and increasing satiety. Add green tea to your daily list of healthy drinks and you will feel the change and eventually will love drinking it without it being a compulsion. Studies show that people who drink green tea two to six times daily for over 3 months lose five percent of body weight. Green tea can really be called a fabulous drink and if you want to make the most out of its catechins, antioxidants you must select green tea sachets from good green tea brands.
Adding natural lemon to the pure green tea will not only help you in losing weight, but also can add great taste to your drink. So here we go, the 6 best green tea recipes for weight loss. These green tea recipes will help you to lose weight eventually by just having a daily dose of sipping.
- Dried Lavender Blossoms (Fresh) – 11/2 tsp
- Tea bags- 4
- Sprig Lavender (Optional)- 1
- Heat ½ cup of water in a saucepan until it gets simmer. Remove the pan from heat and add tea and lavender to the heated water. Steep for about 5 minutes, strain it into a bowl and let it cool for some time. Now, pour the prepared tea in ice filled glasses and season it with some lavender sprigs to make it more appealing.
- Diced Mango (frozen)- 2 ½ cups
- Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt- ¾ cup
- Honey- ¼ cup
- Lime Rind (grated)- ½ tsp
- Ripe Kiwifruit (peeled and quartered)- 3
- Baby Spinach (packed)- ½ cup
- Bottled Green Tea- 2 tbsp
- Water- 2 tbsp
- Ice Cubes- 2 cups
- In a blender place mango, ½ cup yogurt, water, lime rind, 2 tbsp of honey and process the mixture until smooth and stir it occasionally. Now, drop the mixture into four different glasses and place it in the freezer. Rinse blender container and place ¼ cup yogurt, 2 tbsp honey, kiwifruit, baby spinach and the remaining ingredients in a blender, and repeat the same procedure. Gently spoon this green- tea mixture onto the mango mixture and garnish the drink with kiwi fruit slices. You can stir the combination to combine two different flavors. Serve the drink immediately.
- Green Tea Bags- 4
- Cranberry juice- ½ cup
- Seltzer (Chilled)- 3 cups
- Sugar- 1/3 cup
- Water- 1/3 cup
- Heat water in a saucepan and add sugar to this boiled water. Stir it until the sugar completely dissolves. After it gets completely cooled steep the tea bags in 2 cups of boiling water for 2 minutes. Remove bags and cool it completely. Add Cranberry juice and divide the tea in four different ice- filled glasses. Top it with chilled seltzer and is now ready to serve.
- Green Tea Bags- 2
- Blueberries (fresh)- 2 cups
- Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt- 12 ozs
- Almonds (dry, roasted, unsalted) – 2 tbsp
- Flax seeds- 2 tbsp
- Water- ¾ cups
- Ice Cubes- 3
- Bring water to boil, pour over tea bags and steep for about 4 minutes. Squeeze and remove tea bags, chill the tea overnight. If using fresh blueberries, you need to place it in the freezer overnight. Place all the ingredients in a blender, process until smooth and divide the smoothie in ice-filled glasses.
- Green Tea Bags – 6 to 8
- Boiling water – 4 cups
- Cold water – 2 cups
- Artificial sweetener (non- caloric) – ½ cup
- Pour boiling water into a saucepan over the tea bags and steep for about 5 minutes. Squeezing gently, remove tea bags from the water. Add sweetener to cold water and stir for 2 minutes until the sweetener dissolves. Let the tea come to room temperature and is now ready to serve.
- Fresh Lemon Grass – 1 stalk
- Fresh Ginger – 7 slices
- Green Tea – 5 bags
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Rinse the lemon grass thoroughly, cut into 2-inch lengths and crush it with a large knife. Bring 2 cups of water, ginger, lemongrass and sugar to boil in a saucepan. Take off the pan from heat, add green tea bags and steep the tea for about 5 minutes. Remove the tea bags if you think the flavor is strong and let the tea cool for about 30 minutes. Pour the tea into a pitcher through a fine strainer. Cover the tea and keep it chilled until cold for at least 2 hours and divide the tea into four different ice-filled glasses.
You must log in to post a comment.