Tips to Follow
It is well said that prevention is better than cure. Constipation is such a condition which just makes life difficult. So you need to follow certain things in your daily life so that you can prevent this issue from occurring once again.
- Refrain from eating foods that cause constipation or makes the condition worse. Do not eat food that contains more fats, such as cheese, red meat, white bread, hard boiled eggs, etc. Also, decrease the consumption of food with refined sugar, such as candies and cookies. Do not eat processed food.
- Do some mild exercises or yoga everyday to keep you active. This will promote a healthy bowel movement.
- Avoid taking stress as it is considered as one of the causes of constipation.
- Schedule your everyday bowel movement. This process will trigger your body to have a bowel movement at a particular time of the day.
- Drink a lot of water to keep yourself hydrated. Most of the times insufficient water consumption causes constipation. Drink minimum 8 glasses of water per day. You can also take fluid in the form of fruit or vegetable juices.
- Stop consuming alcohol if you are suffering from constipation as it may worsen the condition.
- Include fruits and vegetables that are rich in fibre in your daily diet.
- Like fibre-rich food, Vitamin-C rich fruits also help to treat mild to severe constipation issues. So include fruits that are rich in Vitamin C like orange, guava, orange, grapes, papaya, and apple in your daily diet to keep constipation at bay.
- You can cook your food in olive oil, add it to your marinades, and use it in your salads to get the maximum benefits of olive oil for constipation.
Olive oil can cure mild to moderate constipation. So use these olive oil remedies to treat constipation for sure. But after using all these olive remedies if you do not get any benefit, then consult a physician to know the underlying causes of it to get better medication.
[…] Eating one green vegetable per day or one leafy green is a great way to get yourself healthier in the kitchen without much thought. It can be a cup of broccoli at dinner or spinach snuck into a smoothie. A cup of green beans at dinner or some leafy kale tossed with chopped sweet potato and some simple seasonings. Anything counts, just make sure it’s green, natural, and from the earth. These foods provide us with more nutrition than any food out there. They alkalize our bodies, promote mental wellness, and protect us from major forms of disease. […]
You must log in to post a comment.